GILBERT & FUREY has extensive experience representing clients in contract disputes. We’re committed to bringing value by offering creative, timely and strategic advice to help solve complex legal issues and achieve our clients’ business goals. We routinely collaborate with clients to develop litigation strategies using early case assessment methods and then implement the plan with efficiency.
Our efforts produce not only favorable results for our clients at trial, but also advantageous settlements when their interests are best served by resolution short of the courthouse.
At GILBERT & FUREY, our lawyers have represented clients involved in:
- Business contract disputes
- Disputes with suppliers, vendors, franchises and distributors
- Intentional or tortious interference claims
- Fraud and negligent misrepresentation claims
- Contractor and subcontractor disputes
- Contractor and property owner disputes
- Buyouts, restructurings and dissolutions
- Landlord-tenant conflicts
- Escrow and earnest money disputes
- Land use/zoning disputes
- Easement and right-of-way disputes
- Eminent domain disputes
- Neighborhood disputes (HOA)
- Personal injury disputes
- Premises liability disputes
- Government contract disputes
- Premises injury disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Defective product torts
To contact the office of GILBERT & FUREY and schedule an appointment to speak with a lawyer, please call directly at 979-297-1222, toll free 888-849-5741.